Wednesday, July 8, 2015

BA Sports Double Hammock

Perfect hiking/outdoors hammock! Easy to carry, even came with bag--which easily fits into a normal sized backpack. Comes with hanging system. Portable, compact, and lightweight just as advertised. This product is great for my lifestyle-perfect for the camp, sandbars, and hiking adventures we so often go on. My husband and I both fit comfortably in it. The stuff sack is attached to the hammock, so I'll never misplace it. Fabric is breathable and quick drying-perfect for hot days and lounging after a swim. I'm attaching a picture of how small it is in the carrying case. As you can see, it's as long as my feet! A little product worth a great deal of fun! I'm so excited, this is by far the best thing I've received at a discount for evaluation and review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment